The poor fitting of bearings can account for up to 16% of bearing failures, so if you or your company have lots of bearings to replace on a regular basis then it would pay to invest in an SKF Bearing Fitting Kit.
The TMFT 36 kit contains 36 impact rings and the TMFT 24 contains 24 rings. Both kits have 3 impact sleeves and a dead-blow hammer packed in a lightweight carrying case.
- The TMFT 24 facilitates the mounting of different bearings with bore diameters from 15–45 mm
- The TMFT 36 facilitates the mounting of different bearings with bore diameters from 10–55 mm
- Facilitates correct mounting on shaft, housing and blind applications
- The diameter of the impact ring precisely fits the inner and outer diameter of the bearing
- Small diameter of the impact area on top of the sleeve allows effective transmission and distribution of mounting force
- Impact rings and sleeves are made of high impact resistant material for longevity
- Click connection between impact ring and sleeve provides stability and durability
- The impact rings are suitable for use under a press
- Impact rings are marked for clear visual identification of the ring’s size and easy selection
- Even surface of the impact sleeve’s body provides excellent grip
- The nylon double-side head of the dead-blow hammer helps to prevent damaging the components
- The rubber handgrip of the dead-blow hammer provides excellent grip